The essence and structure of independent work of pupil
The company of independent work depends largely regarding the link between students learning and their future practical tasks. Separate work of students is a tremendously broad concept, into the interpretation of which various approaches had been created, which is as a result of variations in knowing the essence with this phenomenon.
Frequently, independent tasks are thought to be an independent sort of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Different methods to independent work of students
At exactly the same time, its crucial features start thinking about compulsory classes when you look at the assigned time schedule of this university time, work minus the direct participation associated with the teacher, however for the required control. Relating to other statements, separate work involves all active mental activity of students into the educational procedure, may be the interior foundation of interaction between various sorts and forms of occupation among themselves. Considering independent act as the key way of gaining knowledge, adherents with this approach argue so it covers intellectual activity, which students carry out not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, individual interviews, tests, examinations, during protection of coursework, diploma papers, etc. This is certainly, independent work, based on this vision, encompasses all types and kinds of the educational process.
In essence, independent work is a dynamic mental task of a pupil from the execution of an exercise task. The clear presence of a task and a target installation on its execution are thought to be characteristic indications of separate work. The tasks that students need to tackle inside their educational activities are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation associated with product associated with the topic, which will be considered at the lecture (work with the abstract of this lecture, recommended by the academic literature);
- summarizing of fundamental works relative to the curriculum system;
- solving tasks, performing experiments, experiments, and so on;
- preparation of abstracts, control works, fixed shows (reports) at the concept;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
Each one of these components of the educational process are independent work, because pupils execute them to a certain degree separately, in non-auditing time.
Phases of separate work of student
Independent work is an educational task for the student, directed at studying and learning the product for the subject with no direct participation for the teacher.
Independent focus on the satisfaction associated with the study task encompasses three stages.
- Planning for the pupil for the task, theoretical, mental, organizational, methodological and logistical help of separate work.
- The pupil’s theoretical readiness is manifested inside the intellectual readiness, that is, the capacity to apply their knowledge to your task.
- Practical readiness may be the capacity to optimally plan an unbiased work, skillfully make use of the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, psychological operations (analysis, synthesis, contrast, generalization, classification, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, to start with, the current presence of motives for performing a certain task. To enable the job set before the pupil to be the motive of his mental, practical task, it should be observed by him. The interior perception associated with task begins with an actualization of this motive, which encourages the student to do the duty, and, consequently, to arrange their very own independent work.
- The prosperity of the preparatory literature review outline stage will depend on the organizational, methodological, material and technical support associated with student’s independent work (availability of literary works, methodological guidelines, artistic aids, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution of this research project. Here is the most critical & most accountable stage into the student’s separate work. Because the academic task & most frequently happens into the educational-cognitive type, along the way of the execution involved all psychological processes that provide cognitive task: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The potency of the job is affected by such personal characteristics of this student as dedication, persistence, duty, etc.
- Analysis for the finished task could be the last phase of separate work. Throughout the analysis, the student evaluates (by self-control, often inter-control) the product quality and period of the task, the effectiveness associated with the practices and tools used in the entire process of independent work.